Turning Rock Partners is a principal investment firm focused on alternative investments. The firm specializes in value-oriented, opportunistic investments with a measure of downside protection. Underlying investments can include corporate debt, corporate equity and other special situations or privately negotiated financings or asset purchases involving cash flowing North American lower and mid-market companies.
Turning Rock is looking for an EA / Office Manager to work with us in our New York City Office.
- Executive Assistant:
- Support CEO and COO with calendar management, keeping calendars up to date, and assisting with management of time regarding meetings for both individuals.
- Act as a liaison between external parties and our internal partners; ensuring white glove client service.
- Support CEO and COO with all travel needs including booking travel, communicating travel plans, and adjusting travel as needed.
- Office Manager
- Manage all office operations for internal employees and any external guests or vendors that the firm may host.
- Support office event planning including being the liaison for all deliveries, event hosting, and catering needs.
- Ensure white glove service in regard to all common areas in the office.
- Keep a strict budget for all office ordering, ensuring leadership is updated on a regular basis
- Assist with any ad hoc ordering for the office including office supplies, printer supplies, and tech supplies.
- Assist HR with onboarding of new hires, ensuring their desk is set up and their accounts are confirmed.
- Serve as a liaison between external vendors such as tech support, FedEx/UPS, catering companies, etc.
- Experience supporting executives required, specifically in the financial industry is preferred.
- Experience with corporate travel and expense systems such as AMEX
- Proven record of client service, ability to work with internal and external stakeholders is a must.
- Strong work ethic, analytical, detail-oriented, and enjoys a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills and a friendly, service-oriented attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
All employees of Turning Rock Partners are excellent collaborators, enjoy working in a high energy, fast-paced environment, and serve as an ambassador of the firm at all times. We ask that you conduct yourself in an ethical and appropriate manner on and off premises. Turning Rock Partners values its employee base and strives to pay competitive wages and benefits. Please reach out to your recruiter to learn more.