Turning Rock Partners is a principal investment firm focused on alternative investments. The firm specializes in value-oriented, opportunistic investments with a measure of downside protection. Underlying investments can include corporate debt, corporate equity and other special situations or privately negotiated financings or asset purchases involving cash flowing North American lower and mid-market companies.
Turning Rock is looking for an Investor Relations Analyst to work with us in our New York City Office.
- Partner with senior business development professionals to organize an efficient and effective process on tracking client relationships.
- Maintain and manage the team’s pipeline of opportunities and provide general sales support from initial engagement to execution. General sales support includes making outbound calls, scheduling sales appointments, managing follow-up interactions, and providing client service to investors.
- Maintain and update all marketing materials, including DDQ, Fund data, and client meeting materials
- Assist in managing the Investor Relations inbox, working with the appropriate team member to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Proactively respond to inbound inquiries, literature requests, and client service questions
- Utilize CRM system to log investor engagement
- Continually develop and improve knowledge of TRP’s investment strategies, financial markets, and alternative investment
- 1-2+ years of sales, wealth management, asset management, investor relations, investment banking, or consulting experience
- General understanding of financial markets and alternative investments
- High degree of organization and proven ability to think quantitatively and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and a focus on quality
- High EQ, strong intrapersonal skills, and the ability to build rapport with and influence audiences
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Self-starter with significant intellectual curiosity and high professional integrity
- Experience with Salesforce, DealCloud, Diligend or similar CRM database is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
All employees of Turning Rock Partners are excellent collaborators, enjoy working in a high energy, fast-paced environment, and serve as an ambassador of the firm at all times. We ask that you conduct yourself in an ethical and appropriate manner on and off premises. Turning Rock Partners values it’s employee base and strives to pay at or above market rate, with excellent benefits options. Please reach out to your recruiter to learn more.