MAGGIE ARVEDLUND is the CEO and Managing Partner of Turning Rock Partners, a principal investment firm. Turning Rock provides flexible capital solutions to small and medium sized businesses in North America.
Prior to founding Turning Rock Partners, Ms. Arvedlund was a Managing Director at Fortress Investment Group where she spent eight years. While at Fortress, Ms. Arvedlund was responsible for private equity and debt investments for the Fortress Partners Fund, a multi-strategy vehicle which invested across asset classes and capital structures. Ms. Arvedlund served on the Investment Committee from 2010-2015 and allocated capital across the alternative landscape including hedged equity, private equity, real estate, distressed and other hard assets. She has regularly hosted events for the National Womens Business Council and has provided guidance and perspectives to several administrations on the alternative investment industry. Ms. Arvedlund received a BS with Honors from Vanderbilt University in Economics and an MBA in Finance from NYU’s Stern School of Business.
- Active Member of The Economic Club of New York
- Prior to joining Fortress, Ms. Arvedlund worked at Hall Capital Partners where she held roles in the portfolio management and research divisions
- Prior to Hall Capital Partners, Ms. Arvedlund held a number of senior operating roles in several privately held businesses
- Serves on several non-profit boards including Summer Search New York City
- Founding member of the NYU Stern Private Equity Advisory Board
- Trilantic Womens Founders Council Member
- PE WIN Member (Private Equity Womens Investment Network)
- Active in philanthropy and mentoring activities